Monday, June 4, 2012

Exciting News!

I talked to Shiela Trautz yesterday, and we have been penciled in for a Pancake Breakfast on August 19th. I really like this date.. first Sunday after school starts, Sunday before the Parish Social, and only breakfast in August! This is great news to be starting the school year with funds for activities. 

I would like for us to run a bake sale and/or have some other kind of raffle/silent auction going on at the front table, maybe both.


Also, on the Frontier Girls website, they know have up and running an alphabetical list of all badges, simply click on the badge you are interested in, and the requirements pop up in a separate window. You must me logged into your account as a member, and it is under the Files heading.


I will have the camping supply lists ready to hand out at Life Skills Day Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment